Scott A. Makuakane
Est8Planning Counsel LLLC
Estate Planning & Administration
Alakea Corporate Tower
1100 Alakea Street, Suite 2424
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
Tel: (808) 587-8227
Your Initial Estate Planning Consultation
The 8 Pillars of Est8Planning
Working with your estate planning team, consisting of your legal, tax, insurance, and financial planning advisors, you have the opportunity to create and maintain an estate plan that will work effectively to benefit yourself and your loved ones. These are the 8 Pillars of the Est8Planning Process:
- Learning what options are available to you and your family through our Est8Planning Essentials workshops and our monthly newsletters.
- Teaching your advisors about yourself and your family, your values, your goals, and your dreams.
- Gathering all relevant information about your assets and conveying that information to your advisors.
- Visioning how your goals and dreams can be accomplished within the spectrum of viable strategies.
- Planning the specific steps for realizing your goals and dreams.
- Implementing your estate plan through documentation, asset transfers, and beneficiary designations.
- Reviewing your plan to make sure it will continue to work as you intend.
- Updating your plan to take into account inevitable changes in your health, your assets, your family situation, and the tax and legal landscape.
Call us to reserve your seat at one of our Est8Planning Essentials workshops and schedule a consultation to get started down the road to having in place an estate plan that will accomplish your objectives.
Copyright © IMS. All rights reserved. You may reproduce materials available at this site for your own personal use and for non-commercial distribution. All copies must include this copyright statement. Some artwork provided under license agreement.